Thursday, December 11, 2014

Completely

Right after I had "righted" myself on Nov 25th I heard a song on the radio that I had heard many times but this time I really listened to the words. It is one of my favorites now (I have many). I woke this morning singing it so I wanted to share. I can relate to these lyrics all too well. This is Completely by Among The Thirsty (Christian band/song). Here is the youtube link for the song

I'm feeling so small
Standing here weeping
As I'm coming clean
Of the secrets I'm keeping
I've caused so much pain
To the ones I love the most
And I'm falling apart
As I carry my heart to Your throne

(Chorus) *see below

I'm letting go
There's nothing I own
The treasures I held
Just weighted down my soul
And there's nothing left
Inside of me
But a longing for You
And a longing to be the man that you need

(Chorus)

I let Your gifts take the place of you
But You pulled up my selfishness from its roots
I am a broken and fragile me
But I'm where You want me to be

(Chorus)
Lord complete me
'Cause I'm Yours completely

That's my prayer today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment