Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick Update....

I can't believe March is almost over. This has been one crazy month and it went by so fast. I have had a lot of stress but have been dealing with it the best I can. I have not had struggles with my sex addiction with all this stress over the last month which feels pretty good. It tells me that I am learning and moving forward in life. Using the skills I have been learning.

Learning to balance self-care, family, stress, unexpected life events, recovery, healing, fun activities, etc...
I'M LEARNING!!!!

I am keeping aware because I know me and sometimes the 'addict' part of me will sneak up really fast. I will be working on that for a long time I am sure (if not the rest of my life).

I have not been to an SA meeting in over a month....that is the first I have gone that long since starting in SA. I have said in earlier posts that I am cutting back and I had planned on going to 1 here and the retreat but life circumstances dictated otherwise this past month. I am planning on getting to one this week because April isn't going to be slow either. 

I am enjoying my Bible study and the warm spring weather. Taking one day at a time!!

Well, I really don't have much to say right now. I hope to get back here soon and talk about my recovery process more.

Until next time......HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment